Sunday, March 12, 2006

Jammin'

Our gym kicked-off a new group lesson called BodyJam today. I decided to try it after our usual BodyPump (weight lifting) class. It was so much fun. If you click on the link above you can see a video clip of the class. It's kind of like streetdancing. I seriously have never had so much fun working out. There were more than 40 people in the trial class --I think it will be really popular.

Last movie: Finding Neverland (rental). This was a great Sunday afternoon movie. It's a movie about J.M. Barrie and his friendship with a family that inspired the play Peter Pan. I know I'm not the only one out there who tears up at movies, so for those of us out there: this is a great 'feel good, cry' movie.

My mother sent me this short video clip entitled 'The Paw' yesterday. You just can't not smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way coolest pet video I've seen in a long time. Can't wait to show it to Earl.