Wednesday, March 22, 2006

D'oh

You know that "I'm so stupid feeling" that Homer on the Simpson's aptly captures with the single syllable "D'oh!" I'm having that moment right now. I just discovered that I had a setting turned on in my blog management to moderate all user's comments. And here I thought nobody loved me. I just approved all the comments on past blog entries. I'm sorry to those of you who commented, that they didn't show up before. I didn't know! I really do appreciate and love getting comments.

To make up for my serious lack of blog management skills, I leave you with one of my favorite silly video clips - skydive streaking. This was broadcast from a German TV station at prime time, but beware, it would be rated R in America. (Probably a good topic for a future Dutch culture post: european nudity.) I've seen this several times and it still makes me giggle. I especially love the elephant at the end. Enjoy!

No comments: