LAUGHS - Last Thursday, I went with her to a comedy club to meet some of her new friends, another stranded American girl who never left the
New American friend A. and her cute Irish boyfriend, D.
Me and the first comedian, Owen O'Neill (umm, could he be more Irish?). Of course, C. had to make a big deal and whoop and holler when he asked if there were any Americans in the crowd. Then when asked where from, C. and I got into a yelling match between
SONGS - P. and I went to see C. perform at the Romantic Music festival in
That's C. on the end conducting. There were several different stages throughout the park with various classical music performances, as well as lots of people in period costume. And the hats! I love hats. I wish everyone still wore hats and gloves and dressed up to stroll in the park on Sundays.
APPLE PIE - So, although my sweet, loving husband and darling sister are world's apart in personality - there is at least one thing they share - a love of apple pie. Ever since C. has arrived, she has been testing the various Dutch apple pie's on the market - bye, bye Jenny Craig (no just kidding, also like my husband, she spends hours each week at the gym...picking up gym boys, no just kidding again, I mean working out...) Apple pie, although in my view, a traditional American dessert is P.'s favorite Dutch dessert. I do think the crust is better in
1 comment:
I love this post!!! Thank you so much for all the great pictures of you and C! oooh I am dying to know some more details though, I might have to email you soon!
Smooches!
Jenn
Post a Comment