My sister has been asked to sing a Bach aria this Thursday for the conductor of the Netherlands Chamber Choir. She needs to impress him and can only sing 1. She's prepared and recorded 3 different Bach arias (see links below) recently for a competition in Brussels. Cast your vote (in the comments) - which one do you think she should sing?
1. Aus Liebe
2. Blute Nur
3. Ich Folge Dir
Monday, September 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Jasper votes for #2
Wow, beautiful!
I vote for #2 also.
#3 makes me the happiest
My vote goes to two as well, as it seems to (totally untrained an non musical) me that this one has more difficult parts that show her skills better. It does have the least attractive title though... Anyways, I'm impressed by all three.
Ah, I vote for all three. I'm her father and know that both of my lovely and talented daughters do everything with class, quality and beauty. As always, Caitlin's singing brings tears of joy to my eyes, literally.
You can't vote for all 3 Papa. That's cheating. You have to pick one!
!!!
OMG! I am totally impressed by all of them! I don't know anything about arias, but I totally dug #3!
AMAZING!! I still have my doubts jejeje I can't vote just for one.. all of three are really good..
Number 3 for me!
Post a Comment